Shutl is a web-service that brings delivery up to speed by letting shoppers get what they want, when they want it.
Shutl lets shoppers choose to receive online/in-store purchases within as little as 90 minutes (“Shutl Now”) or within a 1 hour delivery window of their choice (‘Shutl Later”). Shutl delivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The service is currently being trialled in London.
- Online retail delivery improved last year: report (econsultancy.com)
- The U.K. Gets a $60 Million Early Stage Fund (nytimes.com)
- The U.K. gets a $60 million early stage fund (venturebeat.com)
- MediaGuardian Innovation Awards: the winners (guardian.co.uk)
- Startups, grab your chance: The Next Web Startup Rally is open for submissions (thenextweb.com)
6667 total views, 27 today